The Water Department exists to provide a safe, reliable and aesthetically pleasing supply of fresh potable water for the citizens of Lansing Township’s west side in an abundant amount and pressures to meet fire flow requirements.
Water Department Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet and or exceed Federal, State and County guidelines as they apply to water
- Continual cross – connection control program
- Street to curb service line installations
- 24 hour emergency water main repair program
- Operation and maintenance of all storage and pumping facilities
- Monthly billings for Lansing Township water and the City of Lansing or Delta Township Sewer